un diagnosed spectrum

Hi everyone didnt know where to turn as this as been going on now for years my son 26  as never had a diagnosis even though he was always on the kids special needs register at primary secondary and even when he attempted college.i have tried talking with him to attend gp practice with no happy ending as it makes him feel hangry upset so i end up just letting things go by.Obviously now he is at an age where this cant carry on as i want him to have a fullfilling life mix with people instead he spends most of his time asleep or sat on his pc conversations have always been very limited even with myself and he as never shown any emotional attatchment.i think ive seen him cry twice in his whole life.PLEASE help..as i dont know what to do anymore.

• My son is about the same age a little younger. I hear your frustration...

He's too old to control!!  So, as someone who always recommends this, the only thing I can suggest is what I would do (and have done): Spend time working on my self. What knowledge, wisdom, thoughts feed my soul and my sense of becoming? Who is the inner me, the real me and what does she desire? When can I steal 5 minutes to self- reflect on things I've loved and lost and how can I create a sort of reconciliation with them? What can I indulge my senses in that doesn't overload them but is soothing? A walk in the woods, a moment with moss, a flask of tea, a book and a few minutes listening to the birds. I started my own 'becoming' with The Artists Way 20+ years ago and never looked back. I took the Meyers Briggs Personality Type test for fun and eventually studied a little more Jung. I dived into any thing that spoke to me.

Most humans tend to want a thing that's inspiring. Become a source of inspiration for him. Become wiser, happier, The Sage. Become a mentor he inquires to when searching for a fulfilling life (rather than the other way around). Do this by letting him be & redirect that energy into finding your Truth North, your own Path. This may sound a bit like fluttering nonsense, but from experience, I can tell you it works!