School too easy?

Did anyone else find school too easy? What would you do to challenge yourself? I would do projects on countries/inventors/planets. I would write stories at home and make lists of the most populous countries on earth or the countries with the most land mass. 

Parents
  • Had a terrible time in school personally I wasn't bullied but I didn't have friends and I struggled a lot with school work. I am very clever and knowledgeable about a lot of things that are my special interests. But in school the way things were taught and the rules we had to follow... None of it made sense to me as to why I was being forced to do things I didn't want to do and because of that I just couldn't make my self learn what I had to learn and now as an adult I'm suffering the consequences of it. 

• Had a terrible time in school personally I wasn't bullied but I didn't have friends and I struggled a lot with school work. I am very clever and knowledgeable about a lot of things that are my special interests. But in school the way things were taught and the rules we had to follow... None of it made sense to me as to why I was being forced to do things I didn't want to do and because of that I just couldn't make my self learn what I had to learn and now as an adult I'm suffering the consequences of it. 

Children
  • That's is terrible that the teachers didn't see how brilliant you were. I was very lucky, I had parents who helped me every step and I had brilliant teachers. I hope you can reach your potential.