F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Hi I am molly (mooo) and I am 16 and I was diagnosed about 5 years ago. I have struggled to make friends and keep friends throughout my childhood. I have really struggled through school and quite often find myself alone with no one to talk to or hang out with. 

I get so upset and wonder why people don't want to be friends with me. No one contacts me to see how I am or how I'm feeling and I get so sad and depressed and I wonder whats wrong with me and why nobody wants to be my friend.

My mum told me about this site and I thought I might be able to meet light minded friends (boys or girls) of around my age to talk to and have fun.

I enjoy football and gaming. I currently have an xbox, switch and a pc if anyone wanted to play with me online.

I mostly play minecraft, mario kart, animal crossing and sometimes fortnite (if I'm in the mood)

I would be so happy to find new friends that i never had.

Thank you for reading my post and please feel free to contact me (I'm new to this site so it might take a while to get back) :)

Parents
  • Hello Molly,

Welcome to the forum.

To make matters more difficult, lockdown has made social contact problematic, huh?

I hope you find some young people here who like the same stuff you do. 

Meanwhile, are there any groups local to you for young people in the same situation, who are maybe doing some activities that are interesting to you? As lock down eases they may start offering that stuff again.

I'm sure there are people out there who you'd really get along with, probably also looking for a friend who understands them. They just haven't found you yet.

Good luck, hun x

• Hi Dawn. Thank you for contacting me. Hopefully I will find some new friends on this site. I'm already in an after school club for autistic kids but it only just started getting back face to face :) x

• hello molly i think I've sent you a message thingy 

Reply Children
No Data