Gaming

Hey everyone. Anyone play fortnite or any other games?

Parents
  • Online, not really anymore.  I used to play Counter Strike from original CS 1.5 starting about 20 years ago, through to Source.  I have the new one but I found it boring (and full of wallhackers).  Played Urban Terror and most of the Quake games online, some of it competitively and was in a lot of clans back then, also made a lot of game maps for them, long ago. 

Nowadays I prefer single player games.  Outer Worlds, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Assassins Creed Odyssey.  I have Cyberpunk, but haven't really got into it, but its visually stunning.

A late I have less time for playing games.  I have a lot of other things to juggle that consume my time and are far more important.

• Ohh cool. I was planning to get cyberpunk but the reviews put me off. & yeah that’s understandable that you have more important priorities:) 

• Hi Gracie, I'm a pc gamer. I'm obsessed with Vermintide II & just bought Bulder's Gate--although I'm not sure it's my style. What games are you into?

• I too was into console--but I find I live at my computer for school/my business--so it kinda works out. Vermintide II is ACTION-PACKED. I think I'm going to get a real super nintendo for my bday. I loved my ps2....the ps4 was different, not sure I liked it as much. I was BIG into Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur. What do you like to play?

• Hey. Ohhh okay iv actually never heard of them before so that’s cool. I play a lot of action games ones with a story line that you have to follow I always find those ones cool. I’m wanting to start playing new ones that I haven’t heard of before. I had Xbox 360 then the PS4 when it came out which is what I play on now but for a while iv wanted to get and be more of a pc gamer. Slight smile

• Hey. Ohhh okay iv actually never heard of them before so that’s cool. I play a lot of action games ones with a story line that you have to follow I always find those ones cool. I’m wanting to start playing new ones that I haven’t heard of before. I had Xbox 360 then the PS4 when it came out which is what I play on now but for a while iv wanted to get and be more of a pc gamer. Slight smile

Children
  • I too was into console--but I find I live at my computer for school/my business--so it kinda works out. Vermintide II is ACTION-PACKED. I think I'm going to get a real super nintendo for my bday. I loved my ps2....the ps4 was different, not sure I liked it as much. I was BIG into Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur. What do you like to play?