Retaking GCSE & more

Hi everyone,

I got diagnosed with ASD on 29.03.2020 at 22 years old. I struggled massively in school both socially and academically and now looking back I realise why I had such a difficult time.

I would like to retake my GCSE’s and so on so I can actually do something with them I’m passionate about. If anyone has been in the same situation as me that knows where to start and who to talk to for some kind of educational support I would appreciate it. 

Parents
  • GCSEs are really only a gate-keeper to A-levels - I'd have a long think about what you're trying to achieve long term because there may be a quicker, better and cheaper way to your destination.

What sort of job are you looking to do?   

What sort of salary do you think you're worth?     

Once you can answer those, work backwards from there and the path may be more obvious..

• GCSEs are really only a gate-keeper to A-levels - I'd have a long think about what you're trying to achieve long term because there may be a quicker, better and cheaper way to your destination.

What sort of job are you looking to do?   

What sort of salary do you think you're worth?     

Once you can answer those, work backwards from there and the path may be more obvious..

Children
No Data