Sibling relationships

Hi there everyone.

I'm mum to 15yr twin boys. One has ASD, ADHD, SPD and his relationship with his brother is at breaking point. He always has to comment, interfere and generally wind him up every day, he's relentless. Sharing a bedroom, being stuck with each other during covid, twin rivalry and teenage angst has made their relationship suffer.

His brother is going to school stressed and upset most mornings, his sleep is affected and I'm at my wits end as to what to do. Separating them isn't feasable at least until August when their sister hopefully moves out.

Any suggestions on how to deal with this is greatly appreciated. Im in the North East Uk and would love to speak with anyone , feeling a bit out of my depth.

• Sharing with a twin brother is hell.    I'm a twin - I'm aspie (undiagnosed back then) and my brother is NT.    We shared until 18 and it was university time.     He was the favourite - he was sickly when we were young and I was the 'difficult' one they didn't understand.    

He used to pick on me all the time - around 11, I developed really bad eczema due to the stress - that gave him even more nasty names to attack me with - I hated him.    Fights were bad - I was sensible enough to not make any visible marks - he broke my nose twice.

Sorry I can't give you any advice but to split them up.      If you have enough garden, one of those 'home office' shed type things might make a private space for one - if it's got electricity and good insulation, one could sleep out there if they wanted to.   You could probably do that for a couple of thousand pounds.