Newly Diagnosed 4 yr old Son

Hi, Im Susaye, my 4 year old was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism yesterday. We had an idea that he may be on the spectrum but i was still completely blown away when they told us. Thought it would be nice to chat with other people that are on this emotional rollercoaster!! And please someone tell me that eventually i will be able to talk about it without crying?Frown

Parents
  • Hi ohalrightthen,

Thanks for your post and it's brilliant to hear your son was the final act in the dolphin show. Did he enjoy it?

I just wanted to let you know that we do read all the posts on the forum and are here to help where we can. Unfortunately, we cannot private message you here but if you send me an email detailing your questions or concerns, I can make sure the right team within the NAS contact you.

If you email community.manager@nas.org.uk, I'll follow it up.

Best wishes,
    Mike NAS 

• Hi ohalrightthen,

Thanks for your post and it's brilliant to hear your son was the final act in the dolphin show. Did he enjoy it?

I just wanted to let you know that we do read all the posts on the forum and are here to help where we can. Unfortunately, we cannot private message you here but if you send me an email detailing your questions or concerns, I can make sure the right team within the NAS contact you.

If you email community.manager@nas.org.uk, I'll follow it up.

Best wishes,
    Mike NAS 

Children
No Data