Newly Diagnosed 4 yr old Son

Hi, Im Susaye, my 4 year old was diagnosed with High Functioning Autism yesterday. We had an idea that he may be on the spectrum but i was still completely blown away when they told us. Thought it would be nice to chat with other people that are on this emotional rollercoaster!! And please someone tell me that eventually i will be able to talk about it without crying?Frown

Parents
  • Hi Maur

The 17 old girl who has posted needs some direct advice I think.  Please will you have a read of the posts and see if you can help signpost her to some support reources that can help her source a decent college that can support her needs?  Does NAS read these posts and can they reply privately to people if they think they can help them?

• Hi Maur

The 17 old girl who has posted needs some direct advice I think.  Please will you have a read of the posts and see if you can help signpost her to some support reources that can help her source a decent college that can support her needs?  Does NAS read these posts and can they reply privately to people if they think they can help them?

Children
No Data