This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

hi

hi there hope everyones well and staying safe!

I have some questions I wanted to get answered in regards to retail experiences. if you think you can relate to this please reply I would appreciate it.

-your hobbies

- do you enjoy shopping?

-whats your favourite colour ?

-what do you enjoy doing in your free time?

do you like going to retail stores

what do you dislike about retail stores

do you feel anxious when shopping in stores

what do wish was widely available in retail stores that would make a difference in making you feel safe and comfortable in retail stores/

of course you do not have to answer all if you dont want to but I would appreciate it so much!! 

have a great evening everyone x 

Parents
  • Hi NAS69777,

Unfortunately, requests for research subjects or surveys must be approved by the research team, and will otherwise be locked and removed. This is according to the community rules:

'9. Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.'

So I'm afraid this thread will be locked. If you get approval from the research team you will be able to repost it then.

Thank you,
    Ross - mod

• Hi NAS69777,

Unfortunately, requests for research subjects or surveys must be approved by the research team, and will otherwise be locked and removed. This is according to the community rules:

'9. Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.'

So I'm afraid this thread will be locked. If you get approval from the research team you will be able to repost it then.

Thank you,
    Ross - mod

Children
No Data