This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

New to site - I am 14 years old and enjoy playing Overwatch competitive on PS4 - looking for people to play online with

Hi I'm Theo and I am 14 and was diagnosed with Autism and OCD about 3 years ago.

I am a competitive and casual person who loves playing Overwatch and loads of other games. I primarily play ps4 and don't have friends who understand my autism and feel like i am the third wheel a lot of them time and I don't think I fit in.

I don't play open mike and talk in team chat as i am very nervous of other people when it comes to talking online but if there are other people with ASD who understood and wants to play overwatch with me that would be good.

I enjoy competitive and I am in gold rank. I have reached platinum in open queue but didn't stay long. I'm a support main primarily playing zen and can occasionally play Ana. 

I can also play any other support and i can flex tank and dps if needed. I mainly play competitive but do enjoy quick play i always want to improve and get better at the game let me know if you want to play on ps4.

Parents Reply Children
No Data