Hi how ya doing ...

Hi guys, 

I am just wondering if this place has a blog section. One thing therapists really helped out with one time was showing me how beneficial it can be to have a space to journal.  Some mental health well being places have a space for this and I notice somewhere in the profile section here and or on some tab on some page there was a title called 'blog posts.'  When I clicked on it and eventually found somewhere with enter a post ... it would not do it?

Like does this forum board have the potential for blog postings but have disabled it?  Anyone know what is the go with that?

I've made only a few posts in the various sections ... mostly under Adult Autism.  But I would much rather open up in a blog section as well ... I kind of stabilize in a blog section and then interact in the main.  Currently I am feeling a bit deep and was hoping there was blog space here as well?

I've been in mental health forums for well over 10 years but finding the landscape much harder to navigate and connect with.  The traits and symptoms within the spectrum have lead me to an diagnosis in ASD and it's coming out more and more in my family.  

I guess I could start my own blog, but I must admit the blog/journal features in likewise forums has proven to be very beneficial for myself and a few others I got to know on such a level. 

I live in Australia.  Both my parents come from England and currently I have a daughter in the UK Manchester.  She has been there for 2 years.  She would like to come home but things with Covid19 has made that difficult.  I am sure it will all work out. 

At any rate ... nice to of found this place.  Without the ability for such space and am not sure I will be much good.  I do however love what the home page and general ethos is about.

Parents Reply Children
No Data