Final assessment

Hi everyone! 

I approached my GP in August about a possible Autism assessment at age 33 and its moved very quickly - tomorrow is my final assessment! It's being done by video call due to Covid etc.

I was just wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what to expect? And also how they actually tell you any diagnosis? Do they say you have Autism or you meet the criteria etc?

Thank you. 

Claire 

Parents
  • Hello I had my last appointment last week. It's more about hobbies, sociability, history of school and jobs. Any difficulties (including sound, touch and light) will be asked about. They did talk to my parents about my childhood (but they will probably skip that part). It was a 2 hour appointment, with allowed breaks of course. 

• Hello I had my last appointment last week. It's more about hobbies, sociability, history of school and jobs. Any difficulties (including sound, touch and light) will be asked about. They did talk to my parents about my childhood (but they will probably skip that part). It was a 2 hour appointment, with allowed breaks of course. 

Children
No Data