Hello

Hi my name is Dan, I am 35 years old only very recently received a diagnosis so I am very new to all this and wondering where I can go from here. I live in Cornwall and work in a pasty factory, I enjoy watching documentaries about engineering and history and reading about the same kind of things, also a pretty big star trek fan. Would love to hear from any like minded people here and hear if anyone's experience is similar to mine.

Thanks 

Dan

Parents
  • Hi Dan - Welcome aboard!

I was diagnosed in my early 40s - a pan-nerdist Trekker engineer.

I'm into youtube right now - watching engineering vids - like from Arthur Tussik - metal magician straightening out mangled cars, of course, Samcrac and his busted BMW i-8 and VTuned with their crashed Mclaren 720 among many others.

There were a couple of good vids on tv last night - HMS Victory and HMS Belfast - is that your thing?

• Hi Dan - Welcome aboard!

I was diagnosed in my early 40s - a pan-nerdist Trekker engineer.

I'm into youtube right now - watching engineering vids - like from Arthur Tussik - metal magician straightening out mangled cars, of course, Samcrac and his busted BMW i-8 and VTuned with their crashed Mclaren 720 among many others.

There were a couple of good vids on tv last night - HMS Victory and HMS Belfast - is that your thing?

Children
  • Yeah I like you tube I like watching Simon whistler's megaprojects videos everything from submarines to aeroplanes and space telescopes. He also has other channels covering biographies of historical figures all kinds of interesting places and a channel about business. I also enjoy military things as well HMS victory and HMS Belfast would be interesting.