Introduction!

Hello, I am new here!

I am Alexandrine, 33yo, living in Oxford. Occupations are Electrical design engineer in the research for nuclear fusion energy and local politician.

I have been diagnosed last year. My special interests are activism to set the world right, video games, and medical stuff.

Still a bit struggling with acceptance, kinda sad to not be able to fit it as I am very aware of my difficulty and it has a toll on my mental health. Working from home has been a blessing but social events on Zoom are a harsh reminder of reality. But that's life I guess. 

Anyway, happy to be in touch with whoever want to ! Slight smile

Parents
  • Hi and welcome. I find acceptance is a strange thing. I mentioned it in a different post where I said it comes in highs and lows. Some days you feel like it all makes sense and the next it feels like a prison. Finding people who are on a similar journey helps. Glad to have you here.

• Hi and welcome. I find acceptance is a strange thing. I mentioned it in a different post where I said it comes in highs and lows. Some days you feel like it all makes sense and the next it feels like a prison. Finding people who are on a similar journey helps. Glad to have you here.

Children