Hey and I'm new.

My name is Nathan, I'm 18 year old and I'm a first-year college student since Sept 2020. 

I was diagnosed with autism and mild-moderate learning difficulty in May 2014 (when I was 11). I'm also deaf with two hearing aids since late 2007. Plus, I was diagnosed with Irlen's Syndrome in Nov 2016.

My interests are in the relation of computing and gaming. My favourite video game is Minecraft, in fact, I've been playing with Minecraft for nearly 8 years now. 

I'm currently looking for new friends who's also autistic and I would like to hear from you all.

I'm a brand-new member in these community forum. I really hope you'll be interested in those of my first post.

Parents
  • Hi there,

my son is 18 later this year and he's an avid gamer too. He spends loads of time on fortnite and minecraft.

He was diagnosed in 2019 (just before he sat his GCSE's). He's now at college and was finally making progress till covid hit!

• Hi there,

my son is 18 later this year and he's an avid gamer too. He spends loads of time on fortnite and minecraft.

He was diagnosed in 2019 (just before he sat his GCSE's). He's now at college and was finally making progress till covid hit!

Children
No Data