I am new and have no idea how to do this or what to do or what I am actually doing!

Hello.  Please will someone say hello to me, back?!

I filled in my profile so if you click on my name maybe you will be able to read a little bit about me :) I did lots of line breaks to make it clear!  I don’t like too many words all at once.

Anyway, I hope I learn soon about how to engage with all of you on here...  I don’t like not knowing things :( I am trying though, because I think that this will be fun as well as helpful :) 

Thank you for reading this random message!  Maybe I will hear from one of you soon?  I hope you enjoy your evenings as far as you can, without getting stressed and despite lockdown xx

Parents
  • So many replies after only 2 hours!  

You must be doing something right.

In the past, several newcomers just walked away from this site because they thought they were ignored ( eg,  no replies after 8 hours).

• No I don't think I am doing anything right!  Yes, I can understand that.  I'm just testing the waters to be fair...  This is all greek to me, and new.  And I don't just mean the website!  I have never met any adult who has autism before.  Only children.  Maybe I have met an autistic adult before, but I couldn't tell and they didn't tell either.  Do you know what I mean?  Maybe even I am not autistic.  My support group and I are just embarking on the diagnostic process now and I am going to have to ask my parents to pay for private because I can't live like I am now for much longer.  It's awful :(  I have an Uncle called Robert btw :) 

• No I don't think I am doing anything right!  Yes, I can understand that.  I'm just testing the waters to be fair...  This is all greek to me, and new.  And I don't just mean the website!  I have never met any adult who has autism before.  Only children.  Maybe I have met an autistic adult before, but I couldn't tell and they didn't tell either.  Do you know what I mean?  Maybe even I am not autistic.  My support group and I are just embarking on the diagnostic process now and I am going to have to ask my parents to pay for private because I can't live like I am now for much longer.  It's awful :(  I have an Uncle called Robert btw :) 

Children
No Data