I’m back

Hello it’s me Simon I used to have an account on here deleted it had a meltdown it wasn’t nice but I’m back now so hello.

Parents
  • theres another Simon here now.  Welcome back,,,,  what happened ?

• Hello aidie I’ve missed you lots I went back to work after furlough and everyone now knows I’m autistic someone I told in confidence spread it around and I was getting bullied so I tried to make out that I wasn’t autistic so I deleted my account here for evidenceSweat smile a bit over the top I know but it was a really hard time I’m back on furlough now not sure if I want to go back.

• no, u must go back, u have a right to your job.  Remember someone helped u get that job so u owe him, and its better for u long term. 

strategy 1.

if u really dont like it, still stick it out, no matter what, and while there u secretly apply for work elsewhere.

strategy 2  "the art of doing nothing". ( dont react to the people saying bad things to u directly or indirectly )

who cares if people now know you are autistic ? the people u dont like may move on to other jobs etc .what i am saying is focus on u, your job, your manager and the public  

long term

u see once u have a good track record of good work, most employers wont see u as autistic they willl see u as Simon, "dependable, reliable, flexible and a good worker".

why u are valuable

Every autistic person working helps other autistic people get jobs as we prove it can be done. That is u're big contribution to helping neurodiverse people in the world of work. You are a pathfinder for others like you and me.

always remember, if I am around or not, You are important to all autistics and to your family. They have an autistic son willing to get off his ass and willing to work, thats a big big big big thing.

anyways, I am starting to be like my mum ! 

i just want to put some energy back into u 

its good you are back !

did u get your report ? did u read it with your mum ? 

• I know I really missed seeing my little niece and nephew but there’s light at the end of the tunnel. Next Christmas back to normal Fingers crossed

Reply Children
No Data