An introduction I guess, I mean, I'm new and that seems to be the point of "introduce yourself", I'm terrible at titles.

Hi! I'm 19 (M) and was officially diagnosed with "high functioning autism" about 10 years ago.

My biggest interest is trains and railways, but I do also like to read (I have library cards in 4 different municipals, there might be a connection), skiing (cross country), to watch tv programs about nature (especially BBC's) and science. I like languages, I speak Swedish fluent (also English of course), I've read German in school and I've borrowed a course in Japanese and French (not like I've been bothered using them yet). I like to write in general but my imagination is really poor. The same goes for drawing. I've recently started to read some psychology and it seems interesting, some parts of it at least, maybe, just maybe, I'll try to read it at university next year. I tried to read maths at a university far away from home this autumn but it didn't really work out well. Music ... well I listen mostly pop I think, but it can be whatever I find interesting and at the latest it's been pretty much music written by a doctor.

I'm terrible at introductions too.

I've no idea what I should use the tags for either, but these to made sense for my brain.

I feel so bad for being so stupid as I apparently have been that I don't understand anything. I'm sorry. Cry

Parents Reply
  • I've no idea really, I used to like maths but that's boring now, psychology seems interesting but I'm not suer if it's interesting enough. Then they don't have that much on the university in my city that I find especially interesting, journalist education, technical chemistry, physics, biology, archive, computer science and teacher education. But I can't really say that any of them sounds too interesting.

Children