Hi Everyone

Hello, My name is Shannon. I have severe anxiety and depression which I have had since I was 12 years old and I got told I have it when I was 15. I'm 21 years old now. I'm on here because I recently had a phone call from ADHD and Autism support people and they suggested I should come on here. I'm now on the waiting list to see if I have theses. 

A bit about me, I live with my dad, mum, younger brother and younger sister. I also have 7 pets, 3 of them being mine. 

I don't really know fully what my hobbies are but when I'm in the right mood I love drawing, reading and candle making. I also love training my dogs, which my dog, Penelope, who is a husky is 4 years old and currently going through basic training which I find helpful and exciting although terrifying, I know a lot of emotions hehe.

A few traits I have are:

• rocking backwards and forwards
  • saying sorry a lot 
  • shaking
  • tensing up my toes and fingers 
  • fidgeting a lot of the time

I don't know if theses are signs of just anxiety or if its more but that's just some things about me that I do. 

I'm not really good at this, I don't know what else to say. I guess I just don't want to feel alone. 

Thanks for reading