Introduce myself

Hi there

I have Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia ADD and Autism.

I'm a Musician, Producer, Roadie. Magician, session musician, editor, manager, stage manager, road manager, sound engineer, audio engineer, Entertainer. Photographer. Blogger. gamer, geek and nerd. I love basketball. trains and movies.

I was tested for my disabilities when I was 4 years old and was not diagnosed till age 20. I went through 7 years of primary school, 5 years of high school and four years of college with no support or very little support, 

Parents
  • Hey, how’re you doing? That’s impressive that you do all those things! What do you enjoy doing the most? 

• I am very well thanks, How are you?. Why thank you. I like doing all of them, But music is my life and always will be, I've been listening to music since I was 8 when I found The Beatles and my life has never been the same since. 

• Good, I’m okay thank you for asking. I can’t go a day without music, I’ll never understand people that don’t really like music. I remember playing the Beatles guitar hero years and years ago, really got me into their music. Playing the fake guitar or singing was my favourite part of the guitar hero, wasn’t the best at the drums haha 

• That's awesome man, I don't think The Beatles ever have a bad song or album, to be honest. I don't really have a favourite or a current favourite.I will have to have a think about that 

Reply Children
No Data