Hey, I'm new.. introducing myself.

Hey, my name's Beckie :) I recently joined the National Autistic Society. I'm looking to meet like-minded friends and make connections. I love art and music. It's great to be here. 

Parents
  • This is my point  you claim to want to be my friend but posting comments about my server like this??? You even made a comment about how someone was offline so to make mean comments about them and you're trying to say im horrible?! You are so manipulative that i worry for some of the people you talk to, you constantly try to make things out like every needs your "therapy" and flip out at is when we question you about it. Stop slandering me and my server!

• come on  i am just pointing  out they are very nice places for me and people like me.  I am/was hoping to start into Psychotherapy training  . I dont know yet..  the costs are 15000 quid a year just for fees. I do enjoy helping people and thats where I can help in  The Haven --- yes i worry about my Therapy as well  because i am a complete amateur and was sent into depression last christmas after talking to so many depressive people but i am not ashamed nor do i regret trying to help ---- thats what The Haven wants.  There is a queue to get their help i was in it yesterday by mistake. 

do i blow 35000 quid on me or my kids   u say no right ?   

i dont think i can claim u as a friend as thats 2 way.  But i dont hate u.  I cant. u're way better than me. I am nothing

you're one of the best people i have ever met.

• come on  i am just pointing  out they are very nice places for me and people like me.  I am/was hoping to start into Psychotherapy training  . I dont know yet..  the costs are 15000 quid a year just for fees. I do enjoy helping people and thats where I can help in  The Haven --- yes i worry about my Therapy as well  because i am a complete amateur and was sent into depression last christmas after talking to so many depressive people but i am not ashamed nor do i regret trying to help ---- thats what The Haven wants.  There is a queue to get their help i was in it yesterday by mistake. 

do i blow 35000 quid on me or my kids   u say no right ?   

i dont think i can claim u as a friend as thats 2 way.  But i dont hate u.  I cant. u're way better than me. I am nothing

you're one of the best people i have ever met.

Children
No Data