Hey, I'm new.. introducing myself.

Hey, my name's Beckie :) I recently joined the National Autistic Society. I'm looking to meet like-minded friends and make connections. I love art and music. It's great to be here. 

Parents
  • Since I can't reply to your comment  would just like to say, just because you was banned for your behaviour on my server doesn't mean you need to try and dismiss my server because you are angry about it.

• i am just saying there are better servers much better run, more fun and run with care and kindness and flexibly for autistic people. They are unbelievably big  approx 1000 people on line. They are global. 

The Haven is so large i will have to spent a day just exploring all the facilities the number of roles people have is about 70-100. 

I am not the only one who thinks this 

• i am just saying there are better servers much better run, more fun and run with care and kindness and flexibly for autistic people. They are unbelievably big  approx 1000 people on line. They are global. 

The Haven is so large i will have to spent a day just exploring all the facilities the number of roles people have is about 70-100. 

I am not the only one who thinks this 

Children