a very serious question

Hi all hope you are all good i have a very important question a true question one of the most important questions you will ever face 

and here it is are you a tea person or a coffee person ?

i expect some serious debate but be nice we are all friends hereStuck out tongue winking eyeClownStuck out tongue winking eye

Parents
  • Very very serious.  My mother certainly took this very seriously.

She, demanded that tea bags be rectangular.  I once bought her a packet of round tea bags, whole box of 80 went in the bin.

She demanded that coffee be made with boiled milk, not just hot, but boiled! Milk had to be heated in a milk pan until it boiled and rose to the top.  I once made her a coffee without boiling the milk, whole mug went down the sink, and she spent years telling anyone who would listen that I was totally useless and unable to even make a cup of coffee 

• Very very serious.  My mother certainly took this very seriously.

She, demanded that tea bags be rectangular.  I once bought her a packet of round tea bags, whole box of 80 went in the bin.

She demanded that coffee be made with boiled milk, not just hot, but boiled! Milk had to be heated in a milk pan until it boiled and rose to the top.  I once made her a coffee without boiling the milk, whole mug went down the sink, and she spent years telling anyone who would listen that I was totally useless and unable to even make a cup of coffee 

Children