Hi!, I both introduce myself and seek desperate help

Hi everybody, beautiful people from the UK. I'm 28, my name's Federico. I'm from Argentina. I hope to participate with my limited English. By the way, I ask for help. I am desperately trying to contact Argentine autism groups (the few that are out there) and no single organization has answered back. The lockdown has everybody working from home I guess but no one answers any request for help. My question is, I need to undergo the ADOS test for adults for social insurance issues, even though I am within the autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) (known as TEA in Spanish). Do you know of any organisation in the World or Argentina that conducts the test remotely via Zoom or other media. I need to have the test for insurance issues but no one is willing to accept my payment. In Argentina they are asking me for up to $30,000 Argentine peso when I earn only $2,800 of social disability security. I'd be so grateful if you help me. May you all be blessed kind people. 

Parents
  • It does seem very difficult. The online test only say they are “indicative of autism “ not diagnostic and you need to see a suitably qualified practitioner.

i suspect some may be happy to have a consultation with you on Zoom at present.

Yyou just need to get a name of someone in your area and phone them. Brincar looks the charity that may help

• It does seem very difficult. The online test only say they are “indicative of autism “ not diagnostic and you need to see a suitably qualified practitioner.

i suspect some may be happy to have a consultation with you on Zoom at present.

Yyou just need to get a name of someone in your area and phone them. Brincar looks the charity that may help

Children
No Data