Is there ANYONE here, that doesnt have a degree? and is basically very average?

As the title asks!.....its not a veiled pop at intelligence...but ive never excelled, in part, due to a very late diagnosis(at least,thats what im telling myself)....but of course, i am quite good at some things....but its not of any note...(please dont ask me, i wont want to divulge as its all pretty rudimentary stuff, and serves to remind me how limited my life really has been..

Im not looking for any bolstering platitudes and im not licking  wounds or being  self pitying....

Im Genuinely, curious if theres anyone else out there ,that isnt academically successful? 

Parents
  • An older brother of mine got a degree in theology which is a study of the nature of God and religious belief. It's one of the easier degrees to attain and some people even argue it's a waste of public money financing those degrees at all.

But anyway my brother, when he applied for jobs, annoyed a lot of people interviewing him. They thought he was over-educated to work a range of typical jobs people do. He worked in retail until he had a mental breakdown and spent years in a mental hospital.

Reply Children
No Data