Howdy.

Good evening.

Im Peter, I received my ASD diagnosis this morning.

I had to do it privately because, the NHS literally threw every obstacle in my way, get an answer to the problems I face.

anyway, to be honest, I haven’t given autistic persona the time they deserve in the past.

nor am I overly fond of the glorification some seem to give the limitations autistic people suffer.

for me before the diagnosis, the question was am I sick, or am I a jerk.

maybe I’m both.

im quite distressed to see so little content available for Autistic Heterosexual Males. Where does one go for support?

im sorry I haven’t been as accepting of our condition, as I might of been. Maybe I’m in denial.

i would love to talk with anyone in west London, or anywhere for that matter who shares my diagnosis.

Parents
  • Hi, there’s so little support for anyone regardless of gender or sexuality. i’m lgbt and autistic and still no support for me at all. autistic males probably have the most amount of resources to find online though, although as you said support is limited. it seems to me most people who like being autistic are the ones that function well and have limited struggles, i haven’t even been able to go in a shop for 5 years because of my sensory issues so i despise being autistic. hope you manage to find some support somewhere, this community is a good starting place

• Hi, there’s so little support for anyone regardless of gender or sexuality. i’m lgbt and autistic and still no support for me at all. autistic males probably have the most amount of resources to find online though, although as you said support is limited. it seems to me most people who like being autistic are the ones that function well and have limited struggles, i haven’t even been able to go in a shop for 5 years because of my sensory issues so i despise being autistic. hope you manage to find some support somewhere, this community is a good starting place

Children
No Data