From Bulgaria

Hi community, 

I got curious about having a diagnosys for Asperger after reading the NHS material and this domain, but I am still not sure what happens in my countries. (I am Italian and live in Bulgaria. Also I have a Belgium id).

With 40 years on my shoulders I am pretty sure I am different, and thought about having some serious mental disorder many times.

And how will an official diagnosys impact or help? Is possible my previous doctors (multiple GPs, psychiatrics and psychologists) didn't notice, or were all just not instructed to watch for this?

In my search for truth I went through the antroposophical movement and come to know Georg Kuhlewind work with the Star Children, then I found him referenced in Curt Butz book.

"Within 3 generations the incidence of autistic births will reach 100%"

Thanks for being here.

Andrea

• I couldn't stay at home any longer after finishing high school, I came to England for a small year. But I changed country for working in computer jobs in both cases. My dream job (so to speak) is here, and don't wanna change for now. But socially that s still a very vague a future, especially in a poor country like this.

• Hello, welcome. You seem to be a tribute to auties' exploratory spirit. Tell us how did you end up in Belgium and Bulgaria.

• feel free to join in with the various threads . Create a new thread its a good way to start. Oh!  please add more info to your ID. Bad people etc tend to use the NAS12344 format I mean pick a anon name for yourself.

• Hello, welcome ! feel free to join in here.  I think there are many reasons for not being "noticed" when younger, many of them are due to masking or being high-functioning enough to slip under the radar, or the radar in question not being set up to cover people if, for example, their language developed ok or their parents just thought "little Contrapuntal is just like Grandpa" , but grandpa was an undiagnosed autistic.