Introducing Myself

Good morning. I am Adélaïde.

I was recently diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome last year after my great-granddaughter who is very much like I was at her age was also diagnosed. I do not have any problems with the diagnosis though I am still affected by loud sounds and communicating with others can be tasking. I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Yours sincerely,

Adélaïde.

Parents
  • Hi everybody I'm Shifu Collins and I am 35 years old mahayana Buddhist mystic and I live in Glasgow...!!

I am a researcher and lecturer and consultant in factual information awareness and mahayana Buddhism and it's history philosophies and practices and training methods...!!

My interests involve:

Reading and studying and learning about the different styles of martial arts and their history and the different schools...!!

I love to read books and I am also a book collector of old and new and rare books covering subjects on history the martial arts history of warfare religion Eastern and western philosophy magic and the occult...!!

I also enjoy Japanese anime and manga and classic 70s and 80s Chinese kung fu movies I also like all the old British comedies and classic hammer horror movies with Christopher Lee and I also am a big fan of the looney tunes and Tom and Jerry classic and I love Walt Disney classic cartoons and films and I also love collecting box sets on films and documentaries like people like the works of Ray mears David Attenborough professor Brian Cox and I am also a batman mega fan because I believe that batman in the mythology of the character is the closest to reality with all the other ones being superhero some other planets and superhuman and have special abilities I like the idea of batman a billionaire who uses his money and his wealth and his resources to fight corruption and crime only if such people insisted....!!

Sexuality I am a bi sexual with no preference liking men and women equally because of the belief that true love in real love is unconditional and if it's real it will not matter if it's a man or a woman...!!

I live a very structured and very disciplined and very systematic life with efficiency and being efficient and being able to be efficient intellectually spiritually in all that I do because I do not seek wealth or material pleasures I do not care about the material world I am one the treasures knowledge and I believe that Wisdom and knowledge is the truest treasure in our world and to seek it is one of the most difficult the most challenging but one of the most filling most joyful and meaningful things that we can do in our lives...!!

• i have to ask are you autistic/ have autism ?

Reply Children
No Data