Hello

Hi, just to introduce myself, I'm a 40 year old male who was diagnosed with ASD very recently, in February. Looking forward to some good discussions, perhaps to start with whether to be properly "out" at work, and on my work and personal social networks.

Parents
  • Hi & welcome.

It took me four years for me to reveal my diagnosis to all my colleagues, and I still don't want anyone to be able to do a web search for my full name and find that out. I was still trying to work out what it means. There's no rush.

By the way, you can choose a name for yourself on the forums by clicking the round button at the top and then 'Profile'.  Hope you find it useful, interesting and fun being here.

• Thanks Cassandro - I'm happy with NAS67905 for now, it has a nice ring to it. I certainly won't rush, but it's tricky - ideally you'd want to live in a world where being more open about it would not cause problems. I know that's not the reality, of course.

• Thanks Cassandro - I'm happy with NAS67905 for now, it has a nice ring to it. I certainly won't rush, but it's tricky - ideally you'd want to live in a world where being more open about it would not cause problems. I know that's not the reality, of course.

Children
No Data