Hello

Hi everybody,

I've never used an online forum properly before. I've recently been diagnosed with Aspergers, so I thought now might be a good time to try it out. I'm interested in meeting and getting to know new people on here. It would also be great if I could assist other users on the forum. I enjoy studying philosophy and gaming in my spare time. I have recently been trying to find a new hobby. Look forward to hearing from some of you and having a chat.

Hollie

Parents
  • Hi NoLogic. Welcome. Could you tell about your effort to find a new hobby? We auties have special interests and hyper focus and it could be difficult to find attention for something new, so I am curious, do you follow a deliberate approach of finding a new hobby? 

• Hi NoLogic. Welcome. Could you tell about your effort to find a new hobby? We auties have special interests and hyper focus and it could be difficult to find attention for something new, so I am curious, do you follow a deliberate approach of finding a new hobby? 

Children
  • Hi, Tinyexplorer. Not really started yet finding a new hobby because I'm in the process of moving house (very stressful). Aidie's list below looks very helpful, so I'm going to browse those and see if one suits me. I can find decisions overwhelming, so it really helps to have a limited choice sometimes. I previously played the drums but I had to sell my kit once I moved away to university, I would love to play a musical instrument again. Do you follow a deliberate approach of finding a new hobby?