Hello

Hi,

I'm an adult with Asperger's and I wanted to say hello. I don't often participate in forums, but I have been stuck on my own for 3 months because of the lockdown and I'm really feeling stressed. I'm originally from Italy and none of my relatives live near. Unfortunately, I don't get along with my neighbours.

I really could use some cheering up.

Parents
  • Hi and welcome :)! Do you have any specific hobbies? I love travelling and exploring! I visited Italy for the first time last year and had the best time ever! Love those cloud trees, and the experience of exploring and photographing the Colosseum, and all that history. I stumbled into a WaxWorks Museum to shelter from the rain, and discovered some of the funniest and most non-looky-likey waxworks of people I've ever seen!! Rome is essentially a living, breathing museum and I found it full of life and colour!

• Hi and welcome :)! Do you have any specific hobbies? I love travelling and exploring! I visited Italy for the first time last year and had the best time ever! Love those cloud trees, and the experience of exploring and photographing the Colosseum, and all that history. I stumbled into a WaxWorks Museum to shelter from the rain, and discovered some of the funniest and most non-looky-likey waxworks of people I've ever seen!! Rome is essentially a living, breathing museum and I found it full of life and colour!

Children
  • Hi, Jules. My hobbies have more to do with animals and nature. I have been living abroad for many years (I'm in my fifties), more than travelling to discover new places. I'm actually never been to Rome (I know it's pathetic for an Italian), but it certainly is a unique city.