Hello everyone!

Hello! 

Never done an online forum before but thought I'd finally give it a try.

So hi :)I'm a single mother to two and my 5 year old son has a genetic disease called Tuberous Sclerosis, which has also caused him to be very autistic amongst other health issues. I guess I'm hoping to meet people in a  similar boat to me, really. Especially during lockdown things just seem even harder don't they? 

Hope everyone is well 

Parents
  • I looked up the disease, I read something about seizures, my mother had an epileptic seizure when she was with us for christmas. 

The condition seems very grim. I hope it evolves for the better, I guess at that age they don't understand it themselves, and communication is extra hard. 

At the job, at almost every skype-call I hear children in the background, most parents are complaining about the children, lack of healthy routine, I guess. I'm lucky, my children are 15 and18, they're rather independent. 

A colleague was complaining her child even became a bit aggressive since it was cooped up in the apartment. 

I wish you lots of strength. 

• I looked up the disease, I read something about seizures, my mother had an epileptic seizure when she was with us for christmas. 

The condition seems very grim. I hope it evolves for the better, I guess at that age they don't understand it themselves, and communication is extra hard. 

At the job, at almost every skype-call I hear children in the background, most parents are complaining about the children, lack of healthy routine, I guess. I'm lucky, my children are 15 and18, they're rather independent. 

A colleague was complaining her child even became a bit aggressive since it was cooped up in the apartment. 

I wish you lots of strength. 

Children
No Data