Advice wanted please!

Hello all, I am a Mum to an amazing 8 year old Daughter. After 5 years of practically screaming for support as she wouldn't go into school and had to be dragged away from me at least once a week, school agreed with a counselor that she maybe on the spectrum and she is currently waiting on the Autism Pathway.

What does a Pathway look like and how long willnit take?

In the last 24 hours she has pushed me into the road, very closr to moving vehicles. The first time was because she didn't want to walk past a thorn and secondly because their was a wasp. She is terrified of flies, bees, wasps and moths. Any advice on how to keep her and myself safe?

Also she is very emotional and Lockdown is not helping. She told me today 'Mum I've had enough of all this' because she can't hug extended family. She is very touchy feely.

• on line video : a woman created a clear plastic cling  film rectangle wall with 2 plastic tubes ( long plastic flexible bags ) to place ur arms through. Then she let her mum hug her grandchildren one by one though this plastic wall. They were missing their granny's hugs