Hello to you!

Hi,

I am eighteen and was diagnosed with Autism just before my birthday. I like Science, and I have just started doing an Access course with the Open University. I have been going to an astronomy club for eight years, and so I thought I would study for a BSc in Astronomy and Planetary Science. I like listening to science fiction books, especially HG Wells. I am a completely auditory learner, and I am looking forward to having some software next week so I can say what I want to say without relying on someone to type it for me. Lockdown hasn't made much difference to my life, but I find it harder to get some of the things I like to eat.  Look forward to seeing your replies!

Parents
  • Hi Kepler. Welcome to the forum. Astronomy fascinates me though I won’t pretend I’m knowledgable in it. I just think there’s something amazing about space. Did you catch any of the recent meteor shower? Also don’t we have a super moon soon? I’m always happy to chat - feel free to drop me a private message - my settings have been changed to allow anyone to contact me :) 

• Hi Kepler. Welcome to the forum. Astronomy fascinates me though I won’t pretend I’m knowledgable in it. I just think there’s something amazing about space. Did you catch any of the recent meteor shower? Also don’t we have a super moon soon? I’m always happy to chat - feel free to drop me a private message - my settings have been changed to allow anyone to contact me :) 

Children
No Data