Hello, just joined

Hi all Relaxed

I am a young adult that was officially diagnosed with ASC (Asperger's side) around three years ago. To help me deal with the lockdown better, I have made a routine and it seems to be working so far. I've even tried to learn how to knit to keep my brain occupied!

My therapist from the adult mental health team and I still have appointments on the phone and she gives me goals, or "homework", to complete before our next session. One of my goals this week is to join an online community centered around Autism/ASD and introduce myself. Hello Laughing

Meeting new people - in real life and online - is daunting to me. Starting and maintaining conversations is a struggle. I often don't know how to respond to other people's input. I'm lucky that most of the people in my social circle accept me as I am, and try to accommodate.

One of my favourite ways to spend my down-time is to play video games. I enjoy playing many different games across multiple platforms. I'm currently playing games such as Fallout 76, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, and Pokémon Crystal. I'll probably be playing completely different games in a couple of weeks Stuck out tongue closed eyes

Thank you for reading!

Parents Reply Children
No Data