Hello!

Hello to all!

I'm a middle aged male from the North West who was recently diagnosed with Aspergers.

Currently enjoying the lockdown and the almost clean air. I sincerely hope others are not suffering during these uncertain times.

Stay safe people.

Parents
  • Hi, 

Just joined this group myself also same age group and location and diagnosis 3 years ago !

Cant say I’m enjoying the lock down to much due to total change of routine but I suppose we are all affected in different ways.

Never made any attempt to contact others with ASD (Aspergers) until now but as you say these are uncertain times and thought it would be useful to try and reach out.

• Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Hi,

I've been in partial self isolation for over a decade because of other health issues which unfortunately remain. (ME/CFS) So the isolation isn't really an issue for me as long as I can open a window or go into the garden.

After being diagnosed with ASD late last year I decided to take the plunge and find a local group. Curiosity got the better of me and I attended in February. It was great, the people were welcoming and there was a wide range of helpful information available.

Can I suggest you try it if you haven't already. Some are on Facebook and Twitter.

• Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome!

Hi,

I've been in partial self isolation for over a decade because of other health issues which unfortunately remain. (ME/CFS) So the isolation isn't really an issue for me as long as I can open a window or go into the garden.

After being diagnosed with ASD late last year I decided to take the plunge and find a local group. Curiosity got the better of me and I attended in February. It was great, the people were welcoming and there was a wide range of helpful information available.

Can I suggest you try it if you haven't already. Some are on Facebook and Twitter.

Children
No Data