Hello New member here.

Hi parent to a 10yr old son who as ASD, ADHD, Dyspraxia & some sensory needs. Plus last year more bouts of aggression & anxiety. Hope everyone is doing okay while isolating. 

Parents
  • Hi there, I’m new to the community too, not sure why I didn’t join earlier. I’m loving the social distancing and self isolation, so is my son, he says he’s been prepping his whole life for this moment (he’s a 20 year old with a diagnosis of Asperger’s). I’m just enjoying not having to fo into work everyday and quiet enjoying the downtime. The hubby is quietly going stir crazy as is my draughtier - they are both naturally very sociable. How are your family coping?

• Hi there, I’m new to the community too, not sure why I didn’t join earlier. I’m loving the social distancing and self isolation, so is my son, he says he’s been prepping his whole life for this moment (he’s a 20 year old with a diagnosis of Asperger’s). I’m just enjoying not having to fo into work everyday and quiet enjoying the downtime. The hubby is quietly going stir crazy as is my draughtier - they are both naturally very sociable. How are your family coping?

Children
No Data