My 12y-old ASC/OCD son looking for nice kids to play on line gaming (Sea of Thieves, other games)

My son has not attended his Special ESMH since last December because the other children would swear at him and call him names.  He has very few friends and almost none that understand his condition.  He plays a lot of games on the XBOX (Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, Fortnite - but nicely!) and could really do with making some contact with another boy with ASC or OCD, who also likes gaming.  My son's main passion is Lego, but OCD gets in the way of him playing that most of the time, so he does gaming instead.  He is very friendly and a nice boy (a bit bossy sometimes - I'm sure people know what I mean).  My wife and I are looking for ways to widen his social circle (which is almost non-existent) and so I joined this forum.  Anyone else looking for an on-line gaming friend for their son??? [sounds odd asking.  happy to talk with parent first and spend time introducing ourselves to you].  Take care and God bless.     Papa Bear.

• Hi Kerry Family

My son Ben is 7 and autistic like your son.

He would like to make a friend who would play Pokemon on line with him and/or chat on this forum with him.

if you’re interested please reply!

• Hi Papa Bear!

We are very happy to read your post. We are also looking for an online friend for our son, who is 7 (also ASC and PDA). Our son loves gaming - in fact, it is the medium through which he explores and enjoys the World. His passions are space, technology and gaming. Specifically, he plays on the XBOX (Rocket League, Minecraft and many others). Also, he plays large sims like Kerbal Space Program and Space Engineers on PC. He likes playing sandbox building games too, such as Scrap Mechanic.

Our son is self-educated and his passion and curiosity power his learning drive. He is very advanced for his age. We are super proud of him. Like your son, our son is very friendly, but also a bit bossy:) We support his desire to find a friend online with whom he can share his love of all things gaming, space and technology related. 

It would be nice to make contact.

Take care,

Kerry Family.