Hey guess I'm doing things backwards

I'm self diagnosed with Autism, through self experimentation Have a degree in pharmacology which took 6 years instead of 3, been diagnosed with NF1 which might relate to autism, but I suspect the genetic link is on my mothers side and not my dads. I might have ADHD too, as my experiments have shown a change in the way I think as if a cloud has been lifted from my mind.

Started to cut out all sugar in my life , I'm vegan.

• Its going ok I have switched to sugar free soda, not noticed much besides not been as slugish all the time and I think my memory is better.

• May I ask, how is it going with the suger cut-out? I am in awe of people who manage to do it. I don't eat unhealthily or need to lose weight, but I've been unable to eradicate the white-stuff altogether. I reckon my skin would be a lot better and my concentration too. I tend to nibble on raisins and stuff containing fruit sugars which is silly if I'm supposed to be avoiding sucrose.  

• Thanks, I understand it all but I dont think I have the concentration or dexterity for real lab work, I can be so clumsy and I know some of the regents of 2ml can cost £5k plus. Also I dont like the animal testing aspect of things, for now Im going to try and be a writer if I can keep up the motivation.

• Welcome Neo, if I may call you that ! good to see you joining in.

The pharma world is quite a close-knit one, so can be tricky to be an "out" ASD person (if you are). I am not a pharmacologist myself but through business contacts. 

Good to see you joining in here. 

cheers, P