Introducing Myself

Hello all.  It's my first time posting on this forum.  I would like to introduce myself.

My name is Emrys and I am a 27 year old Lottery Administrator from North Wales.  I was diagnosed with Autism in December 2018 at the age of 25 having had a long battle with the doctors in my local area to get a referral to a psychologist. 

I have struggled in some senses to come to terms with my Autism diagnosis but realise that its who I am today and I am happy with that, even though some days for me are still harder than others.  I have struggled with feeling lonely over the past few years and struggle to open up and speak to people.

In my spare time I do professional wrestling, and have been doing this for 7 years now.  I don't do many shows a year but I have fun at the ones I do.  I have a keen interest in Formula One and other motorsport categories.  I used to do karate and managed to get to black belt in 2009 which was a good feeling.

I am a man of few words initially and have social anxiety issues but I try my best everyday.

Thank you for reading and I will post again soon.

Parents
  • Welcome, Emrys.

I have social anxiety, as well. Also, while driving, I get the 'heebie-jeebies' whenever it's frosty; or even the thawing snow we had today.

I heard that Vettel had a few rushes of blood to the head last season. So, I guess it can happen the best of us. Smiley

• Welcome, Emrys.

I have social anxiety, as well. Also, while driving, I get the 'heebie-jeebies' whenever it's frosty; or even the thawing snow we had today.

I heard that Vettel had a few rushes of blood to the head last season. So, I guess it can happen the best of us. Smiley

Children
  • Hello.  Yeah Vettel did have some blood rush to his head last season.  I think his team mate Charles Leclerc pushed him hard last season and made Vettel lose some of his confidence.  We'll see how this season goes.  Where I am at the moment its not snowed for a bit but I understand its easy to get anxiety when walking or driving in wintery conditions.