Hello I am completely new here

Hello Everyone 

I'm Fantastic Salad (obviously not my real name but I wish it was) Just joined this community I've always wanted to join an autistic community as it gets very lonely and isolating when your only surrounded by NT's in everyday life

Tiny bit about me: its on my profile sorta but I'm a musician and training to be a secondary music teacher at the moment, its tough on the senses and the kids can drive you insane but it is worth it, reason why I wanted to become a teacher was because I want to make kids lives (especially children with autism as I was downtrodden like anything when I was at school). Even if it destroys my mental health with the noises and the stress I always put other people first its my main focus and keeps me going. 

I've got other hobbies as well but honestly I havnt been able to do any of them which is sad. 

I hope you are all well and I was wondering what happens in this community? is there a lot to do? how active is everyone? (I wont be able to be active but if there are active people here then I can jump in when I can whenever I feel socially isolated) 

Many Thanks