Hello everyone, I'm new here! (^v^)

Looking People like me, who are lonely and just want some to talk too.And be there for them...

Because I love helping people especially those who suffered or who are suffering like I have.

But more than anything,I am looking for a boyfriend.who I can love, protect & care for.

Parents
  • welcome and good luck in the hunt for a man. I'm sure u will get many offers. :)  i once walked from stratford upon avon to preston ( following M6 ) which took me right past your old school !

from your profile you have caring skills which are highly sought in the job market. 

why not try a dating agency ( all the free ones ) to get yourself a man to fall in love with :) ???

• welcome and good luck in the hunt for a man. I'm sure u will get many offers. :)  i once walked from stratford upon avon to preston ( following M6 ) which took me right past your old school !

from your profile you have caring skills which are highly sought in the job market. 

why not try a dating agency ( all the free ones ) to get yourself a man to fall in love with :) ???

Children