21 Female, being pushed into joining by my pushy mother :)

Hi,

I'm getting nagged for spending too much time on You Tube and not enough time trying to make friends.

I enjoy music, going to the cinema and pop concerts and am now getting ready to enter the big wide world of work. Any advice/ social chat appreciated (will keep mum happy)

Parents
  • Hello and welcome to the forum! I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Feel free to ask any questions and read my profile. I'm sure that you will meet plenty of people like yourself. I have certainly come across plenty of people like me.

I too am an internet addict, I also enjoy music and going to the cinema (When I can). 

What is your dream career? I am currently undertaking a temporary voluntary position with the IT department at my local council.

• Hello and welcome to the forum! I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Feel free to ask any questions and read my profile. I'm sure that you will meet plenty of people like yourself. I have certainly come across plenty of people like me.

I too am an internet addict, I also enjoy music and going to the cinema (When I can). 

What is your dream career? I am currently undertaking a temporary voluntary position with the IT department at my local council.

Children
  • HI, I would like to work with small children - I've done work placements in nursery and infants, but am finding it hard to get a full time job. 

What sort of music do you like? I listen to the charts and like pop and I go to the cinema on a weekly basis - get lots of use out of my Unlimited card Slight smile