Helping parents using technology

Hello,

My name is Kramer and I live in Israel and I would love to get advise from the community.

However, it is important for me to do it in a proper manner that would be helpful for the community here and will not harm the discussion culture of the forum.

Recently, I have been thinking of how technology can support parents to improve their child's emotional wellbeing and increase their happiness on a daily basis. 

I have a few thoughts would love to share them and perhaps even get the chance to open it up to the community for discussion and feedback. Hopefully, the feedback will result in a new tool for parents.

Is it appropriate? If so, where can I start from?

Warmly,

• Your idea is a great one and you should make something out of this. There are many people out there who are struggling with technology and a little bit of help is always needed. My parents are all still asking me different things related to their phone and I always have to show them haha. Sometimes, I don't even know how to solve their questions and I have to look up on Google haha. Luckily, I'm constantly checking out Tech News in order to see what's new in this domain and help them out. Maybe they'll learn how to do anything without having to ask me haha