Japan Heads.

Hi, Everybody. I'm an antipodean member. I am autistic and was diagnosed after having been through the mental health system and found that the treatments on offer didn't help me. I finally met a psychologist/social worker who knew something about autism who diagnosed me. Also, my sister-in-law is a child and adolescent mental health nurse and she said to my mother, "Look, he is as textbook a case of Asperger's autism as you'll find, right down to the quirks." My interests include UK Crime Dramas ( I loved The Bill, and I love Silent Witness, Midsomer Murders and the like) and Rebecca Tope books. My special love is Japan and Japanese. I have been to Japan and enjoyed my time there and can speak Japanese fluently. I collect Japanese items, and like having something Japanese on me at all times, such as one of two Japanese watches, Japanese spectacle frames, and want to buy some Japanese-made jeans. If anybody on here has similar special interests (now, I will also add, if you are a British member, my great-great-grandfather was West Indian and I am a fan of Heather Small and Mel (RIP) and Kim and Blue, and Keisha Buchanan, not to mention Pal Aron and Seeta Indrani from The Bill, so I don't care if you're Anglo-Saxon, West Indian, African, Indian, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Chinese or whatever, as long as you're a nice person) and would like to talk, that's fine.