Random Chat anyone?

I feel like a chat. 

• Hi, anyone... as I read the word "Frasier", and I am here, I kind-of post a bit.

Well, I'm very disappointed that nobody has joined in.

...I noticed this as well. My own reasons were that I am not always here, and I am not that good at "chat"... yet if something interests Me, then I may be, as they say, "all over it" (as evidenced by the "Car/Vehicle" Thread...

As tribute to HMV, I had a limited choice to buy something: Either the First series of Pokemon... or a Frasier BOX SET. I bought the Frasier Box set, since it meant that I did not have to record Myself all of the Episodes which I liked.

I very very much liked "Frasier" (obviously), yet My favourite Characters would be Niles, Daphne, Martin... and then Roz/Frasier/Noel/Bulldog... I have always regarded Frasier as a sort of education towards 'social misunderstandings' which I Myself try to avoid in real life... I could not cope with such things.

But Frasier includes a lot of stuff not included in most TV SitComs, such as Classical Music and preferences towards, um, "Higher Tier Society"... Frasier is like a different world from the usual Sitcoms, the others usually involving focussing story-wise upon "Man gets Woman Fails Temporarily Tries Again Man Gets Woman Maybe Later Woman leaves Man Gets Other Woman... Man gets Woman definitely because the TV Series is about to End"... sort of formula.

In closing, I say that I am not good at chat, again. But I liked Frasier more than "Cheers". True enough that in the end, Frasier is still divorced and alone, yet I always imagine that He and Roz (+ child) sort of stick together after that. I have always liked Martin, because He is "old fashioned" and uncomfortable with modern ways as I am!

This Post is long, so I close it now. I post as if this wre a "Frasier" Thread rather than a "chat Thread", I apologise. I used to begin a few "random topics" Threads Myself, yet they depend a lot upon the current mood of eveyone else, so I do not anymore (for now). (Also, To Mr.Robert123, I saw in one of Your older photos a picture of the Frasier-Box-Set, and also I respect You, so I reply here!)

• I'm a collector in several areas.  

One is DVDs,  whole series of TV shows.

Back to Frasier,  I have all 11 seasons.  I actually bought the whole set after I watched a documentary about the 1970s series, 'the good life.'  one of the writers of 'the good life',  was talking about 'Frasier' being his favourite comedy. So I bought it.

• I loved watching Frasier! So addictive, who's you favourite character?

Yep Ive been finding it hard to sleep so I played guitar a bit, but it's late so I have stopped.

I also watched a couple of Documentaries though on Autism,

not sure why I bother thou I feel almost like I've lost interest in the whole affair now, maybe because I've found no great solution to better myself /life.

I like forged in fire, have you ever seen it? 

• Well, I'm very disappointed that nobody has joined in.

I'm just lying in bed trying to sleep and thinking about today's television. 

I was watching the C5 documentary about the Claudia Lawrance disappearance, just over ten years ago.

Before that I was binge watching my Frasier DVDs.  I have all eleven seasons.