Random Chat anyone?

I feel like a chat. 

Parents
  • Well, I'm very disappointed that nobody has joined in.

I'm just lying in bed trying to sleep and thinking about today's television. 

I was watching the C5 documentary about the Claudia Lawrance disappearance, just over ten years ago.

Before that I was binge watching my Frasier DVDs.  I have all eleven seasons.

• I loved watching Frasier! So addictive, who's you favourite character?

Yep Ive been finding it hard to sleep so I played guitar a bit, but it's late so I have stopped.

I also watched a couple of Documentaries though on Autism,

not sure why I bother thou I feel almost like I've lost interest in the whole affair now, maybe because I've found no great solution to better myself /life.

I like forged in fire, have you ever seen it? 

• I loved watching Frasier! So addictive, who's you favourite character?

Yep Ive been finding it hard to sleep so I played guitar a bit, but it's late so I have stopped.

I also watched a couple of Documentaries though on Autism,

not sure why I bother thou I feel almost like I've lost interest in the whole affair now, maybe because I've found no great solution to better myself /life.

I like forged in fire, have you ever seen it? 

Children
  • ..."Good Moaning!"... "I shall say zis only once"!" ... I M'self also liked "'Allo 'Allo"-- but, Like "Tom And Jerry" or "Love Thy Neighbour"... there is no way that they would write this kind of comedy nowadays! PC (Political correctness), stereotyping, 'don't mention the war!'... but this stuff was/is *superb*!  yet now it has to be "taken in context"...

The Two Ronnies, or Monty Python, when they had their sketches involving complicated Plays-On-Words... *this is* the sort of thing which needs to be out there, nowadays. But it seems people are unable to do anything nowadays, but violence, gore, and B.S.U. (Blow Stuff Up) nowadays... sorry, that was just Me, moaning a bit...

have less stuff as my flat and it's surroundings were starting to overwhelm me. 

...I know this feeling. Thanks For Posting anyway. (But as I said, I am not here all of the time, despite My replying there.)

• I have Frasier on DVD. 

I used to collect a lot of tv serieses on DVD but now I just tend to download them from amazon because I'm trying to be more minimalist and have less stuff as my flat and it's surroundings were starting to overwhelm me. 

But before I started doing that the last comedy series I bought a full boxset for was Allo, Allo. 

• I'm a collector in several areas.  

One is DVDs,  whole series of TV shows.

Back to Frasier,  I have all 11 seasons.  I actually bought the whole set after I watched a documentary about the 1970s series, 'the good life.'  one of the writers of 'the good life',  was talking about 'Frasier' being his favourite comedy. So I bought it.