Random Chat anyone?

I feel like a chat. 

Parents
  • Well, I'm very disappointed that nobody has joined in.

I'm just lying in bed trying to sleep and thinking about today's television. 

I was watching the C5 documentary about the Claudia Lawrance disappearance, just over ten years ago.

Before that I was binge watching my Frasier DVDs.  I have all eleven seasons.

• Hi, anyone... as I read the word "Frasier", and I am here, I kind-of post a bit.

Well, I'm very disappointed that nobody has joined in.

...I noticed this as well. My own reasons were that I am not always here, and I am not that good at "chat"... yet if something interests Me, then I may be, as they say, "all over it" (as evidenced by the "Car/Vehicle" Thread...

As tribute to HMV, I had a limited choice to buy something: Either the First series of Pokemon... or a Frasier BOX SET. I bought the Frasier Box set, since it meant that I did not have to record Myself all of the Episodes which I liked.

I very very much liked "Frasier" (obviously), yet My favourite Characters would be Niles, Daphne, Martin... and then Roz/Frasier/Noel/Bulldog... I have always regarded Frasier as a sort of education towards 'social misunderstandings' which I Myself try to avoid in real life... I could not cope with such things.

But Frasier includes a lot of stuff not included in most TV SitComs, such as Classical Music and preferences towards, um, "Higher Tier Society"... Frasier is like a different world from the usual Sitcoms, the others usually involving focussing story-wise upon "Man gets Woman Fails Temporarily Tries Again Man Gets Woman Maybe Later Woman leaves Man Gets Other Woman... Man gets Woman definitely because the TV Series is about to End"... sort of formula.

In closing, I say that I am not good at chat, again. But I liked Frasier more than "Cheers". True enough that in the end, Frasier is still divorced and alone, yet I always imagine that He and Roz (+ child) sort of stick together after that. I have always liked Martin, because He is "old fashioned" and uncomfortable with modern ways as I am!

This Post is long, so I close it now. I post as if this wre a "Frasier" Thread rather than a "chat Thread", I apologise. I used to begin a few "random topics" Threads Myself, yet they depend a lot upon the current mood of eveyone else, so I do not anymore (for now). (Also, To Mr.Robert123, I saw in one of Your older photos a picture of the Frasier-Box-Set, and also I respect You, so I reply here!)

• This Post is long, so I close it now. I post as if this wre a "Frasier" Thread rather than a "chat Thread", I apologise.

I have no real ability to chat so I thought it might be a helpful exercise for myself and anyone who joins in plus I get abit bored /lonely sometimes I have NT'z to talk to but they become frustrated so ha ho. And I love Frasier also so no biggie, I too found an education in sitcoms understanding the situation and why the abnormalities were humerus ect, I liked Miles I would to of loved seeing his Wife did they ever reveal what she looked like? 

• There is another topic about censorship begun below, and I only spotted this now after that! So, for now, Me, trying any talking about Censorship...

But, Yes, Vegeta, Bulma, Piccolo/Trunks, in that sort of order. I also would like to say that I think that Mr. Akira Toriyama might be thinking about Dragonball-GT as an alternate reality, just like Trunks' alternate reality. This might be why Fans now dislike Dragonball-GT yet Mr. Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragonball) still defends it. This is just Me, saying that here first. (!)

• Ha, we are chatting away now,

I liked Frieza thou lol

What did you think to cell serious dude

Vegeta I liked alot.

I would love one of those training Chambers as well. 

• I hated Dragonball at first sight. The characters looked so pouty and serious and their rather 'sticking up' hairstyles with pouting and all that MAN-MUSCLE stuff... hate hate hate...

But then I caught a few episodes and found out that there was a bit then a lot more to it than just Muscles and Fighting... there was *a story plot*. I like this TV series a lot, now...! The best old fight is between Goku and Vegeta... the old Dragonball series spent far too much time upon "one attack then wait for the smoke to clear" (!)... and it seems that the Newer series has noticed this and done away with it. 

If a "Dragonball" Thread had ever been started here, that is what I would have said most on it. Goku vs Frieza was so very very very boring...

Bulma is Female, and an essential genius, and so She is one of My favorites. And that is Me, here, chatting when I am not that fond of chatting...?!

• I hated Dragonball at first sight. The characters looked so pouty and serious and their rather 'sticking up' hairstyles with pouting and all that MAN-MUSCLE stuff... hate hate hate...

But then I caught a few episodes and found out that there was a bit then a lot more to it than just Muscles and Fighting... there was *a story plot*. I like this TV series a lot, now...! The best old fight is between Goku and Vegeta... the old Dragonball series spent far too much time upon "one attack then wait for the smoke to clear" (!)... and it seems that the Newer series has noticed this and done away with it. 

If a "Dragonball" Thread had ever been started here, that is what I would have said most on it. Goku vs Frieza was so very very very boring...

Bulma is Female, and an essential genius, and so She is one of My favorites. And that is Me, here, chatting when I am not that fond of chatting...?!

Children
  • There is another topic about censorship begun below, and I only spotted this now after that! So, for now, Me, trying any talking about Censorship...

But, Yes, Vegeta, Bulma, Piccolo/Trunks, in that sort of order. I also would like to say that I think that Mr. Akira Toriyama might be thinking about Dragonball-GT as an alternate reality, just like Trunks' alternate reality. This might be why Fans now dislike Dragonball-GT yet Mr. Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragonball) still defends it. This is just Me, saying that here first. (!)

• Ha, we are chatting away now,

I liked Frieza thou lol

What did you think to cell serious dude

Vegeta I liked alot.

I would love one of those training Chambers as well.