Hello im new

Hello im new here ive 3 children and our eldest daughter she is 12 was diagnosed in july/august of this year as she has got older things have got worse she wont get out of bed in a morning really bad melt downs etc if she is not allowed anymore screen time (phone,tv,tablet) 

shouts at her younger sister (9) and brother (5) if they are doin something she sees as wrong. She is no longer interested in playing with them and if she cant hav screen time she wont do anythin else. 

this morning she wldnt get ready for school or hav her hair done she lashes out throwing things then wldnt put her shoes on and threw them so i put them on for her but she was physically fightin me. 

im still waiting on the autism outreach team to get in contact and we get no other help or support. 

thank u for reading some mornings are so hard and ive been told im not coping very well and i should come to terms with it all 

• Hi,

I am not a parent of an autustic child ( I have autism ). Raising kids is hard enough. I would ring them ( the outreach people ) for some down the phone advice on getting a dialogue going with your daughter. open a thread in the parents and carers thread in this forumn and u will get more help there.

best wishes aidie