Newly diagnosed member

Hello!  Just introducing myself, I'm Jade, I was diagnosed with aspergers yesterday at 27 years old and it's just sinking in now 

Parents
  • Hello and welcome to the forum! How was your journey to diagnosis, how long have you known that you are on the Autism Spectrum?

• My parents have always known there was something wrong. Something was only done when I was sectioned in January and psychologist noticed something wasn't right. Went from there,  but was finally diagnosed Tuesday, getting so much support :) 

• I know that feeling of always knowing there was something wrong’ as I had that feeling about myself up until realising that I am Autistic. It’s a shame that it took being sectioned to get a diagnosis, but at least now you know. Are you getting a lot of support with it?

• I know that feeling of always knowing there was something wrong’ as I had that feeling about myself up until realising that I am Autistic. It’s a shame that it took being sectioned to get a diagnosis, but at least now you know. Are you getting a lot of support with it?

Children
No Data